The purpose of this document is to help you install the Toggle plugin in order to view neverhitsend and Toggle Fellow activities. More information about Toggle can be found here: http://221a.ca/toggle
The Toggle plugin is available for free in the Chrome store. Updates will be installed automatically. Follow these instructions to enable Toggle:
1. In your Chrome browser, navigate to: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/toggle/fhflhknelepdeofblgefppjekpgibbca?utm_source=gmail.
2. A new tab will open and a window prompt will appear. Click the blue button at the top right of the window that says “ADD TO CHROME.”
3. A prompt will appear that says “Add Toggle.” Click Add.
4. A prompt notifying you that Toggle has been added to Chrome will appear, pointing to a black square icon.
5. You are now ready to use Toggle.
Viewing (and finding) projects
To view Toggle activities, enter a designated URL into the address bar. URLs sorted by project and Fellow can be found at http://221a.ca/toggle. A complete list of URLs can be found on the Toggle metapage of www.neverhitsend.info.
Once you find a designated URL, click the black square icon to the right of the address bar. A dropdown menu will appear. Select “Viewer” to see the URLs Toggle metapage. For each URL, you can toggle between Viewer mode by clicking the black square icon and non-Toggle mode by clicking the white X in the upper right corner of the metapage.